PerlMongers Meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Nov 21 17:32:07 CST 2001

>>>>> "Curtis" == Curtis Poe <cp at onsitetech.com> writes:

Curtis> I meant December 13.

I've reserved the 13th.  I'd suggest starting a bit sooner, like
6:30pm, especially if you have the meeting central like
Downtown... and put some sort of casual-arrival social thing
first... and if you have a "meeting" proper, then 8pm start time for
that, after the social thing.  That's worked in the past in other
groups I've attended.

Of course, if it's all social, then say "6:30 to 11, come when you
can". :)

As for venues, the place we were at last night was good.  As is
WhoSong and Larry's in Johns Landing, with a nice water view.  I
believe there are one or two drinking-minors subscribed to this list,
so a general pub like McM's would be preferred.

TIMTOWTDI