Suggestion for possible social get-together

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Tue Nov 20 18:31:26 CST 2001

josh> Oh man I just let some female type talk me into dinner tonight.  Does
josh> anything think a non-purl type would be bored to tears?

Not at all.  I'm not planning on doing anything but celebrating my
birthday, and telling tales of the high seas, having just been on
two geekcruises.  I can promise it will be entertaining.

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!