Suggestion for possible social get-together

Chris Dawson cdawson at
Tue Nov 20 14:40:29 CST 2001

Oh, this must be a conspiracy.  I guess I was one of the few who
responded to the first request, but heard nothing back.  I am out of
town now and won't be able to attend.

How about the McM's in San Francisco?  :)