Suggestion for possible social get-together

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Tue Nov 20 12:16:26 CST 2001

Curtis> Sold!  To the man with the cheap Kermit the Frog imitation :)
Curtis> The McM's on Broadway?  Is that the one that is just north of Lloyd center
Curtis> in Irvington?  That would be awesome since it's about two blocks from my
Curtis> apartment.  I am nothing if not selfish.

Oh, wrong broadway.  I was thinking of the one by PSU.  Both will have
nearly identical parking problems. :)

However, Broadway McM's (near Lloyd center) does have a bit more space
for a group meeting.  If I recall, the one by PSU was good for maybe
five people or so at a table. :)

So, Broadway McM's at say, 7pm?

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!