Suggestion for possible social get-together

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Tue Nov 20 12:08:55 CST 2001

Sold!  To the man with the cheap Kermit the Frog imitation :)

The McM's on Broadway?  Is that the one that is just north of Lloyd center
in Irvington?  That would be awesome since it's about two blocks from my
apartment.  I am nothing if not selfish.

Cheers,
Curtis Poe
Senior Programmer
ONSITE! Technology
www.onsitetech.com
503.233.1418

"If I heard a voice from heaven say 'Live without loving',
    I'd beg off.  Girls are such exquisite hell."

    Publius Ovidius Naso ("Ovid")