Suggestion for possible social get-together

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Tue Nov 20 11:33:20 CST 2001

Curtis> I never heard a follow-up to this.  Is this still on?

I don't recall getting enough feedback to put it on my calendar.

However, since I'm very good at scheduling things on the fly, how
about tonight around 7pm, at some central McM's, like Broadway?

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!