possible social event (since we don't seem to be having technical events)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu May 24 11:17:25 CDT 2001

Since the party about my felonious status was such a success, the
pdx-singles people nudged me into inviting y'all to their "Cosmic
Bowling" party on Jun 1st starting at 6pm at Tigard Bowl (findable via
your favorite mapping service).

Should be fun.  I'll be there, although I'll have been teaching all
day so I'm not sure how fun I'll be personally.

If you can give me a head count, I'll pass it along to the organizers.

Perl questions will be welcome.  More welcome if you buy me a beverage
of my choice, but still welcome otherwise.  Or talk to me about
Llama3, since it's now official.  Etc etc.  Bowling is optional,
although you can certainly watch me gutter a few for laughs.

TIMTOWTDI