Great Talent

Masque masque at mindless.com
Mon Jun 18 10:46:46 CDT 2001

We've discussed this before and we decided that job-related posts should
have a '[JOB]' tag on them...but this isn't really announced to new
members anywhere.  Or current ones.  Starting a new list is something we
might be able to do, but with the recent administration jumbling at
pm.org I'm worried it'll be more trouble than it's worth.  I suppose I
could set up a jobs area on the website, provided I have access again....

Your thoughts?

Masque

On Monday, June 18, 2001, at 05:30 AM, Tom Phoenix wrote:

> Don't we have a separate way (than this list) for folks to connect job
> seekers with potential employees? Since most subscribers to lists like
> this one aren't interested in employment-related messages, those
> messages
> are typically put on a different list (or on a website) so as not to
> discourage readership.
>
> If we don't already have a mailing list called something like
> pdx-pm-jobs
> for this purpose, I'd like to propose that it be created. (Or maybe two
> lists: pdx-pm-jobs-wanted and pdx-pm-jobs-announce.)
>
> Thoughts?
>
> --
> Tom Phoenix       Perl Training and Hacking       Esperanto
> Randal Schwartz Case:     http://www.rahul.net/jeffrey/ovs/
>

> TIMTOWTDI

TIMTOWTDI