Great Talent

Masque masque at
Mon Jun 18 10:46:46 CDT 2001

We've discussed this before and we decided that job-related posts should
have a '[JOB]' tag on them...but this isn't really announced to new
members anywhere.  Or current ones.  Starting a new list is something we
might be able to do, but with the recent administration jumbling at I'm worried it'll be more trouble than it's worth.  I suppose I
could set up a jobs area on the website, provided I have access again....

Your thoughts?