Great Talent

Tom Phoenix rb-pdx-pm at
Mon Jun 18 07:30:43 CDT 2001

Don't we have a separate way (than this list) for folks to connect job
seekers with potential employees? Since most subscribers to lists like
this one aren't interested in employment-related messages, those messages
are typically put on a different list (or on a website) so as not to
discourage readership.

If we don't already have a mailing list called something like pdx-pm-jobs
for this purpose, I'd like to propose that it be created. (Or maybe two
lists: pdx-pm-jobs-wanted and pdx-pm-jobs-announce.)

Tom Phoenix       Perl Training and Hacking       Esperanto
Randal Schwartz Case: