Where to buy SuSE locally?

Chris Dawson cdawson at webiphany.com
Fri Jul 27 13:38:37 CDT 2001

I bought SuSE 7.0 Personal (couldn't find Professional) out on East Powell
and 100th or so.  I can't remember the name of the shop, and I can't spend
the time to wade through qwestdex.com right now to look for it by address.
But, maybe you do.  I was also able to find it in Miami at a Barnes and
Nobles, maybe they sell it here as well?  Hate to support anyone but
Powell's Books, though, but since they don't sell it last time I checked...

Or, you could pop around to NW 23rd and I could lend you my CDs...

Chris