interested in joining

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Thu Feb 8 13:07:03 CST 2001

Leuth> Please let me know how I would begin the process of membership
Leuth> & when the next meeting will be.

It starts by buying every book and magazine I've ever written for.

No, but seriously, no dues, no fees, just bring yourself.

Our current tentative plans for "next meeting" are 21 Feb (wed night)
from 6 to 9pm at WhoSong's in John's Landing.

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!