Proposal for 21 Feb (was Re: meeting?)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Thu Feb 8 05:56:16 CST 2001

Daniel> I'd say we should shoot for a social meeting sometime soonish.

Yes, considering I'm in town for some six weeks straight right now, yes.

Pick any day soon.  Heck, why wait for that... (/me pulls up calendar)
how about Wed, 21 Feb, 6-9pm at WhoSong's in Johns Landing?

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!