Job at Lewis & Clark College

Kari Chisholm karic at
Fri Feb 2 16:59:46 CST 2001

Howdy all--

Below is a short job posting for a Web Communications Consultant
here at Lewis & Clark College.  Basically, I'm looking for that
rare individual who can think, write, edit, strategize, code,
schmooze, and have fun doing it.  It's a tall order, but I'm sure
the right talent is out there -- someone who wants to do
fascinating projects and work at the most beautiful campus in

Kari Chisholm, karic at
Creative Director for New Media
Lewis & Clark College
Portland, Oregon USA

Job Opening:

Web Communications Consultant
Office of Publications
Lewis & Clark College

Plans and develops Web communication strategies for
departmental clients that lead to effective communications
to external audiences. Provides leadership, consultation,
and Web development services to academic and
administrative departments. Reports to the Creative
Director for New Media.

Salary is $28,000 - $32,000 / year.  Starting date for
this full-time, year-round position is immediately.  Apply
by February 23, 2001.

See the complete job posting and application instructions here:

Please distribute this announcement.