Accessing scratchpad variables

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Fri Dec 28 14:04:54 CST 2001

Hi all,

Does anyone have any samples of XS, SWIG, or Inline::C code (preferably the
latter) that accesses scratchpad variables?  I've looked and can't seem to
find any.  Reading through the Perl source to get the answers seems pretty
daunting :)

No, there's no particular problem I'm trying to solve.  I've been playing
around with Inline::C and am just curious about the internals.

--
Curtis "Ovid" Poe, Senior Programmer, Onsite! Technology
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:

TIMTOWTDI