Stout, Joel R Stout.Joel at
Fri Dec 14 15:06:08 CST 2001

Sounds like you guys had fun.  Unfortunately I was hacking some ASP (not my

Let me know if the 'technical meeting' is still okay for the beginner-types.

Joel ...newbie to the PDX list

-----Original Message-----
From: merlyn at [mailto:merlyn at]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 10:28 AM
To: Randall Burns
Cc: pdx-pm-list at
Subject: Re: Lucky's

Randall> Lucky's is pretty accessible once someone finds it. If it
Randall> were possible to get the private room there, it would be a
Randall> fine place for a technical meeting.

Yes, and the parking is better than Broadway McMs.  Anything outside
the downtown/NW/lloyd-center core is preferred.

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl