Lucky's

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Dec 14 13:14:12 CST 2001

I think the Lab (call it Lucky's if you must) has better food than
It's A Beautiful Pizza and the beer is a toss up.  We can get the room,
it's usually not taken on a weeknight.  Plus you can then honestly go
to work the next day and proclaim "I spent four hours in an intense Lab
session with the Perl momgrels last night." and   "We got to the bottom
of the glass on several subjects."  or (my favorite from when we did it
at US Bank) "We need to have an off site Lab session to discuss some
technical issues.  Boss, the team will be out next Thursday from 3:00
on."

Very good to meet those of you that I did last night.

--
    Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
   Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity