PERL Sorting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Wed Dec 12 15:54:22 CST 2001

Kari> Randal--

Kari> You're famous!!  (Well, more than you already were...)

Yeah, I saw that.  In fact, they wrote me, asking permission to post
it.  Lots of Perl fans at Google.

A more interesting post for them to put up would be:

        First Security Hole described on Usenet:

Kari, are you going to be at the Lucky Lab tomorrow night?

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!