Hi, I'm Elizabeth: An Introduction

A_Geekette moiraine at qwest.net
Wed Apr 11 18:44:15 CDT 2001

HI
I have an Assoc in Computer Technology.  I'm going to PSU for CS.  I'm a
junior.  I've lived in Portland most of my life.  I'm 22.  I'm dating
JAPH who has gone to some Perl Monger meetings.  I love programming and
I love Perl.  I've programmed for about 4 years and have known Perl for
about 2 years.  I even recieved an award for a web based message board I
wrote in Perl (no mods) on a Debian Linux box.
The biggest project I'm working on is a web site for an undisclosed
college group.  I'm building the site (Perl and DHTML) and the server
(Linux and Apache).  The only unfortunate thing about this project is
the "project leader", who doesn't know much about web design or Linux
and isn't much of a leader.  He pisses me off mostly, but I need the
practice and have finally gotten him to leave me alone.  Of course I had
to insult his family and wow him with a 20 page report I did on Perl and
CGI in general, but hey that's business.  :-)
I've only recently gotten involved with Perl groups like this one and
the usenet's comp.lang.perl*.  I've been doing a lot of research for
this site, so I ran into the groups and decided to join in.

Have a nice day.

Elizabeth
--
Geekette

"Try Not.  Do or do not.  There is no try."
-If you don't know who said this,
I don't want to talk to you. ;-)

"Nothing is impossible, no matter how improbable."
-Anonymous

TIMTOWTDI