event to celebrate my continued status as a felon

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Apr 10 13:41:28 CDT 2001

In case you missed the whole slashdot thing or the posting to
fors-announce (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fors-announce/message/17),
I'm still a felon, says the Oregon Appeals Court.  To celebrate
(or help me forget, or something), I've getting some of my closest
friends together (including y'all).  Details:

What: party to celebrate my continued status as a Felon
Where: Strait Shots (formerly the Shanty) at 5134 SW B-H Hwy (near Shattuck)
When: this Thursday, starting 6:30-ish or so, continuing to midnight if
      you want to hear me sing karaoke...
Why: because "you like me, you really like me!"

Strait Shots has a small but passable selection of microbrew, decent
(but limited) pub-style food, darts and pooltables, and Karaoke
starting at 9:30pm, which I'll be staying for.

I'd be honored if some of you could make it.  I realize it's short
notice, but hey, it's a casual event.

And I wouldn't mind Perl or legal-case questions, as long as you don't
interfere with my drinking or singing. :)

TIMTOWTDI