Life! A beautiful thing.

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Oct 29 14:40:18 CST 2000

>>>>> "Masque" == Masque  <masque at pound.perl.org> writes:

Masque> Tuesdays and thursdays are good for me; pretty much every other
Masque> weekday is a bad idea.  In the past our meetings have been on
Masque> Tuesdays and there were few complaints.  Is tuesday still good
Masque> for the vast majority of those out there?

Tuesdays and Thursdays are both bad for me while I'm teaching at OGI
(http://www.cse.ogi.edu/courses/OGI503/), but there'll be days when
I'm in town and I'm not doing that (rare :).  Or, if you're gonna be
somewhere past 8:30, I can show up at the last minute. :)

Masque> pdx.pm's mailing list has grown by quite a bit in the last few
Masque> months.  Let's get this moving again.  crys, is your POE talk
Masque> ready?  ua...want to present that new module you've written?
Masque> I personally don't have anything technical to contribute this
Masque> time, but I might be able to bring caffeine or sugar.  ;)

Not true... you can do one of the chapters from the llama course. :)

Masque> Let's decide on a day of the week to meet on, then let's find
Masque> ourselves a speaker.  Once that's done, we need to set a date.
Masque> Personally, I would like us to -avoid- another social meeting
Masque> until we have had a technical meeting - or, better yet, merge
Masque> them as was suggested earlier.

I disagree.  Have social meetings all the time.  Technical meetings
are secondary anyway.  Follow the Perl Monger Path.

TIMTOWTDI