on Impatience

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Fri Oct 27 17:21:49 CDT 2000

> I would like to see PDX.pm revive itself. This is my attempt to help.
I'd like to see it revived too, because I've never seen it in action.  I
signed on to the list a month ago and figured the group was defunct.

> What I would like to hear from everyone is:
>
>   * Whether there are enough interested people to bother about this
I am definitely interested.

>   * Where and when we should do the social meeting
Weekdays, TWH, are better for me, but I can't go if it's out of Portland.
Of course, I am a new kid, so I won't be at all offended if you disregard my
vote. :)

>   * What potential topics there would be for a tech meeting
Anything is fine with me...I've only been doing this for a little while, and
I can always learn something.

gabrielle
TIMTOWTDI