Tuesday the 14th, 7pm

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Nov 4 06:51:55 CST 2000

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Chetlin <daniel at chetlin.com> writes:

Daniel> Folks,
Daniel> Thanks to Tom Keller's generosity and legwork, we'll be meeting at OHSU
Daniel> on Tuesday the 14th of November, starting at 7pm.

Do you think you'll still be chatting onward at 8:30?  I'm getting out
of class at OGI around then, and could scurry to where y'all are.  Or
if you think you'll be retreating to a bar, I can do that instead.

TIMTOWTDI