TPC anyone?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Fri Jun 30 15:09:06 CDT 2000

Daniel> a) Has anyone found a particularly cheap flight to Monterey? The United
Daniel> meeting line gave me a $186 quote (out of PDX, of course, and stopping in SF
Daniel> both ways). Can we do better?

Monterey doesn't have frequent service.  You're probably a lot better
off going to San Jose and renting a car for the two hour drive
to Monterey.  That's what I'm doing.

Daniel> b) Is there anyone who is going, has not yet made sleeping
Daniel> arrangements, and would be interested in sharing a hotel room?

talk to bill at - I think he's coming up with ideas about

Daniel> c) Any other thoughts on shaving dollars?

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!