TPC anyone?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Sat Jul 1 02:38:00 CDT 2000

Belgarion> 	Are there meetings, etc to attend? Anyone know of any
Belgarion> conferences/seminars that are going to be in the
Belgarion> oregon/washington area anytime soon?

Well, you asked, so I can say that 7/24-7/26 I'll be teaching
"Learning Perl" at OGI, and 7/27-7/28 will be "Packages, References,
Objects, and Modules".  Details at

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!