Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at
Tue Apr 11 14:14:02 CDT 2000

Paul> Okay, kids.  Today's the 11th.
Paul> <gory details snipped>

Paul> Still no firm location for tonight's meeting.  What shall
Paul> we do?  I see three immediate options:

Paul> 1.  Put this off for two weeks.

I won't be here. :)

Paul> 2.  Grab some take-out chinese, meet in my living room
Paul>     and throw a DVD in the player afterwards.

Paul> 3.  Head down to Whosong and Larry's by the waterfront
Paul>     about 7pm tonight and meet there.

That's probably the best for me.

<merlyn at> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!