OxPM: UPD [was: Volunteers needed to build organizing tools]

Charles Curran Charles.Curran at ukuug.org
Tue Feb 10 04:42:58 CST 2004

& on  http://www.public-domain.org/ it says
>Our mission is to protect and enhance the public domain in matters
>concerning intellectual property. UPD is a membership organization,
>acting as an independent voice on intellectual property issues.

Perhaps you think me sceptical, but
I am still unsure what UPD is about.

--
--Charles.

Don't miss the next UKUUG big event:
LISA/Winter Conference & Tutorial on  High-Availabilty & Reliability
  http://www.ukuug.org/events/winter2004/   	Bournemouth, 25-26 February 2004.