OxPM: Login modules?

Dave Page grimoire at sparky.ox.compsoc.net
Wed Apr 14 08:23:01 CDT 2004

I'm writing a web script which needs to do the following: take a
username and password, authenticate against a backend (in this case, a
Postgres database), and if it's correct set a cookie, then check that
cookie for each subsequent page load.

I'm sure that people have written good easy modules to do this, but I
don't know of any. Does anybody here have a suggestion?

Dave
--
"Today I realised I hate everyone in the entire world. I used to think I
 might like some people I hadn't met. But now I think they're weasels too."