OxPM: YAPC::EU

Peter Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Thu Apr 24 07:05:15 CDT 2003

This year's YAPC (Yet Another Perl Conference) will be held in Paris at
the end of July (23rd-25th). YAPC is an inexpensive, grassroots Perl
conference, with a variety of talks by a variety of speakers.

I was able to do the whole thing (in Munich) last year for under £400,
which my company generously sponsored me to do - it won't break the
bank, but you will learn more about Perl, and have fun, and if you hang
around with the london.pm crowd, get terribly drunk.

More details: http://yapc.mongueurs.net/
Register your interest (non-binding):
http://yapc.mongueurs.net/yapc/join/

+Pete

--
Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters.
 -- Samuel Johnson