OxPM: [OT] Fellow Geek In Trouble!

Dave Page grimoire at corinne.cpio.org
Mon May 13 11:00:04 CDT 2002

I have a sysadminny friend who's trying to make the move from London to Ox.
Smashing bloke, and I love him to bits. However, he's having a bit of a hard
time finding a place to live... he's on housing benefits, and has exhausted
all the usual places (local paper, newsagents, housing agency next to Tiger
Lily etc).

Does anybody know of anyone with a spare room that'll take someone on benefits?
This is fairly urgent, please LMK ASAP!

Cheers in advance,

Dave
--
"A blackened shroud, a hand-me-down gown of rags and silks, a costume fit for
 one who sits and cries for all tomorrow's parties" - The Velvet Underground