OxPM: [Short Notice] Meeting Tomorrow (Wednesay), Turf, 7pm

Dave Page grimoire at corinne.cpio.org
Tue Jun 25 17:18:38 CDT 2002

As it's nearly the end of the month and all that crap, me and Pete will be down
the Turf tomorrow evening (Wednesday) from 7pm drinking beer and geeking perl.
Among other things, we'll be hacking out a design for poxmail, the curses-based
mutt-beatin' e-mail client we've been talking about on IRC. We'll probably end
up bitching about women too. Feel free to join us ;)

Dave
--
"A blackened shroud, a hand-me-down gown of rags and silks, a costume fit for
 one who sits and cries for all tomorrow's parties" - The Velvet Underground