OxPM: Future meetings

Pete Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Fri Jan 25 04:15:25 CST 2002

Meetings are listed on the website along with instructions for getting
there - I imagine that for the forseeable future we'll be meeting at the
Turf. The website is at http://oxford.pm.org

I sent out a message on the 18th, but I have little faith in if it found its
target. :-) In which case, I'm sorry. We're intending to meet again in about
a month, I would have thought.

+Pete

;;($_='Yw_xUabcdtefgdijktljkotiersjkUzxT
yvlkbfdtcierstajogvPruntRshackRJelov')=~
y&/RTUv;wxYz$&/ ~'/;$=();$&&&eval&&print