OxPM: perlworkshop.de

Peter Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Thu Dec 5 07:40:10 CST 2002

Hi there,

Anyone else planning to come to the German Perl Workshop? Judging by my
experiences there last year, about half the talks are in English, so
even if, like me, you're non-German-speaking, you'll probably still have
a great time! You'll also get to see me talk on "Detecting Email-borne
Viruses with Perl"...

On that note, Alex and I, and probably Anthony will be going to The Turf
next Thursday, and describing it as an Oxford.pm meet, so you're all
very welcome! Chances are we'll meet up at about 7.

+Pete