OxPM: Hello

Pete Sergeant pete_sergeant at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 03:53:27 CST 2001

Well, in the current trend of everyone saying a few short words about each
other...

I'm a student at St. Edward's in Oxford. I learnt perl when I was told to
write a script for a site I was interested in working for at then tender age
of 14. I spoke at last year's YAPC and am intending to speak next year too
when it takes place in Amsterdam (anyone else intending to go?). I've
written a couple of modules, my favourite being URI::Sequin - a module for
interpreting Search Engine URLs.

I'm currently juggling time between A-Levels, learning BIND, writing an
article for perl.com and beer drinking, and thus suffering serious sleep
deprivation.

It would be nice if we could arrange a get together as a group sometime,
perhaps in a couple of weeks time. Anyone got any ideas on this?

_pete