OxPM: Cock and Camel

Neil Hoggarth neil.hoggarth at physiol.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 08:12:09 CDT 2000

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Pete Sergeant wrote:

> Finally, if we set a provisional date for a first meeting on
> Thursday the 13th of July, at about 8pm, in the Cock and Camel, who
> can make it?

And the following Monday, I ventured to reply:

> Okay - count me in for this.

I've seen no other responses. Couple of queries:

1) Is this list really as low traffic as it looks to me, or is something
   stuffed with my procmail filtering? Is there an archive I can check
   anywhere?

2) Is anyone else intending to turn up to this proposed meet tomorrow?
   I'm still interested, but only if I'm going to have some company! :-)

Regards
--
Neil Hoggarth                                 Departmental Computer Officer
<neil.hoggarth at physiol.ox.ac.uk>                   Laboratory of Physiology