[Ottawa-pm] Summer of Drones Ottawa

Alan Gardner alanctgardner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:02:16 PDT 2013

Hey Ottawa Perlers,

I'm organizing an event called Summer of Drones
Ottawa<http://ottawadrones.com>;
it's a one-day hackathon featuring a bunch of flying robots. The robots
have APIs in a bunch of languages: Node.JS, Ruby, Python and (obviously)
Perl - you can control their flight, read from their sensors and stream
video. The goal is to build anything that shows off the drone's
capabilities: a cool trick, an autonomous beer delivery system, or an easy
way to light-write graphics. We'll be providing the robots, training and
food, you just need to bring your ideas.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions, you can register
here<http://ottawadrones.eventbrite.com> if
you're interested.

Thanks,
Alan