[Ottawa-pm] Project Night this Tuesday at 6pm :) (October 2nd)

Michael Prendergast michaeldwp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:20:41 PDT 2012

Hi Yanick,

On 12-09-30 02:49 PM, Michael Prendergast wrote:

>> I'm Mike, from Ottawa Ruby. We're hosting another Project Night this
>> Tuesday (October 2nd) at 6pm, and we'd love it if ya'll can make it.
>>

>         Oh, thanks! I wanted to broadcast to this list, but forgot.
>
>         As for myself, I really, really, really badly want to come, but...
> https://twitter.com/yenzie/**status/251395524341673984<https://twitter.com/yenzie/status/251395524341673984> Why does everything fun has to be on the same night? Why? :-(

Ah, hehe. It's all good. Sorry, we didn't know it was Tai Chi night, but
hopefully we'll see you next time Yanick!

Yeah, it's tough to schedule these for when nothing else is going on. :/
We're trying though.

If anyone else is interested, it should be a good time. Everyone is welcome.

Holler if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Hoping some peeps will make it,