[Ottawa-pm] Project Night this Tuesday at 6pm :) (October 2nd)

Michael Prendergast michaeldwp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 11:49:28 PDT 2012

Hey all,

I'm Mike, from Ottawa Ruby. We're hosting another Project Night this
Tuesday (October 2nd) at 6pm, and we'd love it if ya'll can make it.

It's open to any and all Web Developers
(Perl/Javascript/Python/PHP/Ruby/etc.). It's beginner friendly too -- this
is a judgement-free zone. :)

Pretty much, it's just a time to get together in a room with other Web
Developers and hack on your project, or try and collaborate or learn
something new. It can be energizing to be in a room of people working on
the same thing as you.

We're hosting it in the Shopify Lounge. Food and drink is also kindly
sponsored by Shopify. More details here:
http://www.meetup.com/OttawaRuby/events/84293862/

Please let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

P.S. If you're up for volunteering to answer questions from newer devs,
that'd be appricated. Just send me an email.

P.P.S. Sorry for the short notice.