[Ottawa-pm] Confoo and Social meeting

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 24 18:51:03 PDT 2012

On 12-09-17 11:03 AM, Yanick Champoux wrote:
> This being said, I've peeked at ConFoo, and it looks quite interesting.
> It's, however, during the week so my presence will depend heavily if
> $work is willing to send me to present. If they do, I'm thinking of
> showcasing Dancer, which should nicely maximize the interest for a
> non-Perl-specific crowd.

	Alas, I won't be able to attend. Which is a shame, considering that I
just joined the team of Dancer's core development team (the fools, the
fools! 8-D ).

	But, in awesome news, Paul Fenwick is going to be there. That is going
to be very, very entertaining.

	And talking of entertainment, I'll follow on my threat:

	Ottawa.pm meeting, next Monday (the 1st), at 7:00pm, at the Royal Oak
on 117 Centrepointe? (it's near the bus line, and not too far West to be
a pain for central peeps)  If at least one person speak up, I'll be there.

Joy,
`/anick