[Ottawa-pm] Confoo and Social meeting

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sat Sep 15 17:31:45 PDT 2012

Howdie Mongers,

	Two things. First, Gabor (who is cc'ed, hi Gabor!) poked me and brought
to my attention ConFoo (http://confoo.ca/), which is going to happen in
Montréal at the end of February. The conference looks pretty
interesting, but so far the Perl contributions are fairly thin. Does
anybody considering submitting any for it (or attending)?

	Second, it's been a long time and I'm full of news from YAPC::EU, so
I'll try to organize a social meeting in the next few weeks. If anybody
has any preferences for a location / date, please speak now, or prepare
to live with some weird, arbitrary decisions of mine. :-)

Joy,
`/anick