[Ottawa-pm] yapc::na arrival dinner

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Wed May 30 14:52:35 PDT 2012

hi to all yapc::na attendees,

if you haven't signed up to the yapc mailing list, please do so. it is
the primary area to interact with other yapc attendees (world wide). you
can discuss events, best local beers, sharing rides/rooms, rental cars,
places to eat, hackathon projects, games to play etc. you can sign up on
this page:

one of the major social events of yapc::na has been the arrival dinner.
it will be on tuesday, june 11 from 7-10 pm at moe's grill and tavern.
if you are planning to attend please signup on this wiki page. we need a
quality head count for them to arrange for enough food. we are getting
drink deals (1/2 price on margaritas so far and something for beer is in
the works) so read that page also for updates. if you are on a strict
budget because you are a student or underemployed, we will have several
scholarships. contact me off list if you want one of them.

      http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner

hope to see you at yapc::na and the arrival dinner!

thanx,

uri

Try Pythian managed services risk-free for operational support,
upgrades/migrations, special projects or increased performance.