[Ottawa-pm] The Modern Perls have landed

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Fri May 18 08:06:47 PDT 2012

On 12-05-09 11:56 AM, Yanick Champoux wrote:
>       Just to say that the Modern Perl books have landed as of yesterday.
> With postage and all, they come to 23 bucks apiece.

     ... and now would be a good time to organize a time to meet and
distribution those little suckers.

     Veljko, Jason, Steve, Allan, what do your available nights look
like in the near future? If no suggestions are forthcoming, I would be
tempted to say next Thursday (May 31st) at Pythian at 7:00pm, when we
can also have a tech meeting for giggles.

Cheers,
`/anick

Join Edwin Sarmiento's webinar on May 24th to get an exclusive sneak peek
at SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Availability Groups http://bit.ly/SQLSneakPeek