[Ottawa-pm] The Modern Perls have landed

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Wed May 9 08:56:16 PDT 2012

Hey all,

     Just to say that the Modern Perl books have landed as of yesterday.
With postage and all, they come to 23 bucks apiece.

     I also was able to get a little more (10 bookies) to accommodate
the late metoos.

     I think that, at last news, the list of peeps in line for a copy was:

* Dag
* Dean
* Veljko
* Jason G.
* Steve P.
* Raj
* Singer
* Allan F.
* David P.
* Michael P.

     Am I missing anyone?

Joy,
`/anick

--
Yanick Champoux, Senior Perl Developer
The Pythian Group - love your data

Get an insider’s guide to ODA performance. Join Gwen Shapira, Oracle Ace
Director and Senior Pythian Consultant, on May 10th as she presents her
findings in an informative webinar. Register today, bit.ly/odaperfwebinar