[Ottawa-pm] Awesome javascript lib for timelines...

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Fri May 4 08:03:27 PDT 2012

     I saw that, and immediatly thought of the Historiki project:
http://timeline.verite.co/

    In other news, the Modern Perl books are on their way to Ottawa. I
expect to get'em sometime next week. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
`/anick

--
Yanick Champoux, Senior Perl Developer
The Pythian Group - love your data

Get an insider’s guide to ODA performance. Join Gwen Shapira, Oracle Ace
Director and Senior Pythian Consultant, on May 10th as she presents her
findings in an informative webinar. Register today, bit.ly/odaperfwebinar