[Ottawa-pm] Meeting this Wednesday

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 12 10:08:00 PDT 2012

Hey all,

	As you may remember, I had tentatively set the next tech meeting for
this Wednesday (March 14th), for Marc to present us in more details his
Historiki initiative.  Marc, are you still willing to come and
razzle'n'dazzle us? :-)

	In all cases, I reserved the meeting room at Pythian, (St-Laurent
shopping center, atop the movie theater) for 6:30pm (the meeting would
"officially" start at 7:00, but I want to give some leeway for peeps to
come earlier and chat).  I also have a couple of backup presentations if
Marc cannot attend (I'm going to give a Perl OO lunch'n'Learn Friday, so
you may become my guinea pigs), and of course anybody is welcome to
suggest topics/activities or, *gasp*, grab the talking stick. :-)

Joy,
`/anick