[Ottawa-pm] January meeting?

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Thu Jan 26 12:32:25 PST 2012

On 01/26/12 14:37, Steve Purkis wrote:
> That's today, right?;-)

     Oh yeah, it sure is. :-)

     For those who never came to the office here, we are at the
St.Laurent shopping center, right atop the movie theater (in the little
arm of the mall where there's the P.A.M. coffee shop and Chicken King).

     I'll be there. Dean should also be. As should Mike D., Veljko, Mark
and friend.

     Oh, and we found an hdmi/dvi adapter. All his glory! Yay!

See youses tonight,
`/anick

--
Yanick Champoux, Senior Perl Developer
The Pythian Group - love your data

--
Pythian proud winner of Oracle North America Titan Award for Exadata Solution...watch the video on pythian.com