[Ottawa-pm] January meeting?

Yanick Champoux champoux at pythian.com
Fri Jan 13 08:17:54 PST 2012

Ladies, gentlemen, bots,

     I had overwhelming demands for a Ottawa.pm meeting in the new year,
so... let's see if we can make it happen. :-)

What: Ottawa.pm techie meeting
Where: Pythian Office (St.Laurent Shopping center)
When: Thursday January 26th, 6h30 to 9h00

On the menu: I could make a short show'n'tell about Haka[1] , but I've
heard of other peeps and their awesome pet projects, and I would love to
share the limelight with whoever wants to show us something. So, please,
let the braves step forward. No slide deck is required, no minimum
length of time is expected. No reasonable topic will be turned down, I
promise. :-)

In all cases, I'll make sure that we can have the room for that evening.
In the meantime... who's in?

Joy,
`/anick

[1] http://babyl.dyndns.org/techblog/entry/haka

--
Yanick Champoux, Senior Perl Developer
The Pythian Group - love your data

--
Pythian proud winner of Oracle North America Titan Award for Exadata Solution...watch the video on pythian.com