[Ottawa-pm] Returning to Ottawa, looking for conferences

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Wed Aug 1 19:32:57 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I was glad to meet many of you this past winter when I worked at
Pythian. I'll be returning to Pythian and Ottawa this fall, and I'm
hoping for a rejuvenated Ottawa.pm meeting schedule.

As exciting as returning to Pythian is, I try to attend a conference
during every co-op work term to keep a bit of variety. I was able to
attend YAPC::NA last year, and I spent a day at the Canadian Internet
Forum this winter.

I'm interested in internet, privacy/security, and technology policy/law
conferences, but I'd also love to attend a tech conference. What
conferences should I be looking for in/around Ottawa this fall?

Thanks,
-Mike