[Ottawa-pm] Modern Perl order done + meeting next week

Steve Purkis steve at purkis.ca
Mon Apr 23 13:41:14 PDT 2012

I thought it was Pub Italia, with sanguiccio the next social?  And Pythian
for tech meets.

BTW, The Code Factory - http://thecodefactory.ca/ - would also be a good
spot for tech meets, I've been to at least one before.  It's right
downtown, so easy to get to.  I can get in touch with them if you like and
see if they'd be up for that?

Cheers,
-Steve

2012/4/23 Veljko Vidovic <veljko at gmail.com>

> I am not sure I understand where we will be meeting tomorrow,
> http://sanguiccio.ca or Pythian? And somehow I've missed time too ;)
>

> On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Yanick Champoux <yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
> > wrote:
>
>> On 12-04-21 08:46 PM, Allan Fields wrote:
>>
>>> I am quite busy so haven't the time to put in my order.
>>>

>>        Darn. Oh well. If things go well, who knows, maybe we'll have
>> subsequent orders? :-)
>>

>>  As for location: How about in a mall food-court that is not overly busy.
>>> That is organization neutral but not as good as a meeting room.
>>>

>>        I must say, I'm not overly crazy about food courts. Mind you, I
>> understand the desire for a more presentation-friendly venue, and in
>> consequence try to have every second(ish) meeting at the whiteboardalicious
>> and TV-enabled Pythian headquarter. At the next social, we could also try
>> the café that Veljko proposed a few months back (which menu's looked quite
>> yummy)?
>>

>> Joy,
>> `/anick

 Steve Purkis