[Ottawa-pm] Modern Perl order done + meeting next week

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 22 19:05:18 PDT 2012

On 12-04-21 08:46 PM, Allan Fields wrote:
> I am quite busy so haven't the time to put in my order.

	Darn. Oh well. If things go well, who knows, maybe we'll have
subsequent orders? :-)

> As for location: How about in a mall food-court that is not overly busy.
> That is organization neutral but not as good as a meeting room.

	I must say, I'm not overly crazy about food courts. Mind you, I
understand the desire for a more presentation-friendly venue, and in
consequence try to have every second(ish) meeting at the
whiteboardalicious and TV-enabled Pythian headquarter. At the next
social, we could also try the café that Veljko proposed a few months
back (which menu's looked quite yummy)?

Joy,
`/anick