[Ottawa-pm] Modern Perl order done + meeting next week

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Tue Apr 17 17:11:30 PDT 2012

Hey all,

	OnyxNeon got back to me, and our order of Modern Perl is almost on its
way.  I've ordered one more copy than the requested tally so far, to
preemptively counter-strike the usual post-ultimate "me too!". :-)

	In other news, it's almost the end of the semester for our coop
students, and Mike Doherty will soon be leaving us (*sniff*). In
consequence... social meeting next Tuesday (Apr 24th) at the Pub Italia?
The date seems to be the most auspicious for peeps I consulted, and the
location is only set as such by the forces of inertia -- alternatives
are more than welcome . And sorry, I wanted to send that notice last
week, but ten billions germs decided to turn yours truly into a
brainless ooze factory before I could hit the 'send' button. :-(

Joy,
`/anick